어린이 화상영어 gee 선생님 너무 좋아요~~!!
작성자 정준영
Date 2024.05.30
Hit 198

안녕하세요. 수퍼잉글리쉬에 입문한지 약한달정도됩니다

시간과 비용이 이렇게 절약되는 영어학습기관이 있는 줄 알았다면 진즉에 시켰을 것을 빨리 알지 못한 것을 후회하고 있네요

초등학교 5학년인 준영이는 지선생님과 즐겁게 영어수업을 하고 있어요 지선생님 정말 친절하시고 발음도 너무 좋으세요

그리고 준영가 아직 비대면 학습수업에 익숙치 않아도 잘 지도해 주셔서 고맙습니다. 필리핀영어선생님이라서 걱정했던 부분이 말끔히 해결되었고

일대일 맞춤수업이라서 너무 좋아요 지선생님~~ 친절한 가르침과 밝은 태도가 준영이와 너무 맞아서 앞으로도 꾸준히 하면 영어학습에 정말 많은 도움이 될것같아요

진즉에 알았다면 ~ 싶은 수퍼잉글리쉬 `~ 번창하라~~~

COMMENT
Jee(지) Jee(지) | 2024.05.30
Dear Jun Young's Mom,

I just wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your kind and positive feedback regarding your Jun Young's progress in his English class. Your encouraging words mean so much to me, and I am truly grateful for your continued support.

Jun Young is enjoying and benefiting from our lessons. Seeing him grow and improve in his English skills brings me so much joy and fulfillment as a teacher. It is wonderful to know that my efforts are making a positive impact on his education and overall wellbeing.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and for your ongoing partnership in your Jun Young's learning journey. Your support and encouragement are invaluable, and I am truly grateful to have you as a parent of one of my students.

If there is anything else I can do to support your child's progress or if you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. I am always here to help and am committed to providing the best learning experience for your child.

Thank you once again for your kind words and support. It is a privilege to have Jun Young in my class, and I look forward to seeing him continue to thrive and succeed in his English language learning in Super English.

Warm regards,

Teacher Jee ♡
제니매니저 Jenny Manager | 2024.05.30
안녕하세요 준영학생 어머님, :)

시간과 비용이 합리적인 슈퍼잉글리쉬 강의에 대만족하셨다니 너무 기쁩니다!
지선생님의 밝은 분위기와 고급진 발음이 준영이 학습에 큰 도움이 되었군요~
앞으로도 계속 지속적인 준영이의 영어 학습에 슈퍼 잉글리쉬가 함께 하길 바라겠습니다! :))

감사합니다 앞으로 더 번창하는 온라인학원이 되도록 힘쓰겠습니다!
(지 (Jee)선생님께도 꼭 후기 전달드리겠습니다. 너무 기뻐하실 것 같습니다 ㅎㅎ)

진심 어린 후기, 다시 한번 감사드리며! :)
오늘도 행복한 하루를 마무리 하시길 바랍니다~