아이엘츠 스피킹 시험관 모범답안 (2020년 1월~4월) Part1 [day48]
What kind of housing/accommodation do you live in?
• Well, I live in a two-bedroom apartment. It also contains a living room, a kitchen, two bedrooms. It might not be huge , but it definitely fits the purpose for my family.
Who do you live with?
• Actually, at the moment, I’m living with all my immediate family members, that’s my dad, mum and my grandparents. We also have a lovely pet.
What’s the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
• Honestly, I’ve never known any other accommodation, and that’s because I was born in this house and I’ve been living there ever since.
Do you like dessert?
• Yes I do. I adore eating dessert especially after dinner. I've been doing do so for the past five years and I won't stop unless there isn't any dessert to be eaten.
Do you like eating cakes?
• Well, I do, but I don't have a huge appetite for cakes. I can't put a finger on the last time I savoured a cake.
What desserts do most people in your country like?
• Oh, there is a huge array of traditional Korean desserts that diners could choose from. For people who have a sweet tooth, they can eat time-tested desserts such as Songpyeon which is a rice cake. We also have yaksik or sweet rice dessert as well as the bukkumi or pan-fried rice cake dumplings with sweet red beans.
Are you a patient person?
• I’m afraid I don't. I have always been an impatient person from birth. It might be that impatience runs in our family.
Is it important to be patient?
• Absolutely Yes, it pays when you’re patient. There is a proverb that good things come to those who are patient.
Were you patient when you were young?
• I don't think I was. As I said earlier, impatience runs in my family and I have always been an impatient person.